1500 ml Glass Claret Wine Bottles
Claret wine bottles, also known as Bordeaux bottles, are straight and tall in stature with high shoulders. The push-up allows sediments to fall to the lowest point of the bottle, separating them from the wine. Bottles are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Classic wine bottles with a cork finish are designed specifically to accommodate tapered corks. Cork finish bottles can be paired with natural or synthetic tapered corks. Once corked, finish your bottle with a shrink capsule for additional tamper-evidence and unique branding opportunities. Corks and shrink capsules sold separately.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
Berlin Packaging (Qingdao) Co.,Ltd
- Company Name: Berlin Packaging (Qingdao) Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Robert Barry Goldberg
- Product/Service: glass bottle , glass jar , plastic bottle , plastic jar , glass closure , glass lip
- Capital (Million US $): USD 1.5 million
- Year Established: 2009
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 21 -30 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Shanghai, Qingdao, Foshan, Dongguan
- Contact Person: Ms. Cheryl
- Tel: 0532-88893352
Premium Related Products